From The O.C. to deep in the Hart of Dixie, which you can catch on Monday at 8 P.M., Rachel Bilson takes time out of her busy life to spill 25 things about herself to Us.
1. I educate myself with Snapple facts.
2. I can rap every word to the Pharcyde’s “Passin’ Me By,” as well as “Ain’t No Fun,” by Snoop.
3. I DVR Jeopardy!
4. When I was a kid, I wanted to be either a teacher or a singer.
5. I was even in a performing group called the Cool Kids.
6. I wish I were a muppet.
7. The most starstruck I’ve ever been was when I saw Larry David.
8. I watch Friends every night before falling asleep.
9. I was in a full-on standoff fight with my pet pig; it ended in tears.
10. I went to college in San Diego for semester but came home with no credits.
11. My No. 1 restaurant is Benihana.
12. I love riding roller coasters – the scarier, the better!
13. I once memorized the entire dance to Britney Spears’ “I’m a Slave 4 U” and performed it in my living room.
14. My ideal bedtime is 9 P.M.
15. I’m obsessed with slippers. I’d live in them if I could. (I’ve tried!)
16. Poetic Justice was my favorite movie when I was in the sixth grade.
17. Breakfast is my favorite meal.
18. Paul Rudd is my hero.
19. I’m extremely ticklish, especially my feet!
PHOTOS: Stars in Patriotic Bikinis
20. I flew a plane once.
21. I absolutely love to bake.
22. I am an expert on dog breeds.
23. Lucille Ball is my idol.
24. I sing “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child when I’m alone in my car.
25. Sometimes…I just wanna dance.
The return of Hart of Dixie tonight—at 8pm on the CW—reminds us how much we love Rachel Bilson. And not just for her witty turn as the city doctor gone country Zoe Hart on the hit series, but for her savvy sartorial sensibilities, too. Never far from the spotlight, the actress continues to be a reader favorite with her delightful down-to-earth fashion sense. As such, we thought it would be fun to put Bilson to the test for the first installment of our new Fashion Quiz series. The actress sounds off on going Commando, blasting Rihanna, and more!
Describe your personal style in three words.
If I were a shoe, I would be:
A ShoeMint shoe, duh!
I can’t leave home without:
Gum, socks, candy, lip balm, sunglasses, and keys.
What is your favorite travel outfit?
Harem pants, t-shirt, and a sweater.
What are your go-to bags?
My bag of the moment is the two-toned Chloe Bailee Bag ($2500). My travel carry-on is a Chanel wheelie.
What are you reading right now?
Cleopatra is on my list, but my favorite book of all time is My Buddy, Slug.
What are you listening to right now?
When Rihanna comes on in my car, I blast it.
What is your red carpet mantra?
Lately it’s been “don’t have a wedgie,” so I’m really feeling Commando underwear.
What fashion sites have you visited recently?
Who What Wear and the Sartoralist, and they made me want to go shopping for a new wardrobe.
A fellow Rachel Bilson site, Rachel Bilson Italia, is doing a birthday project for Rachel and asked us to post about this (we couldn’t do one of of own since we’re really busy at this moment). They have set up a online card for Ms. Bilson that you can sign here so please, go sign it and show your support for Rachel!
I’ve added images of Rachel from two events that she’s attended the last two days while she’s been at Comic Con to the gallery.
Getting into character or just way out of character? The former! On Tuesday, July 16, Rachel Bilson turned heads when she debuted four new tattoos on her neck. While waiting outside of Los Angeles International Airport, the 31-year-old Hart of Dixie actress gave photographers a glimpse of four colored star tattoos on the left side of her neck.
But Bilson’s rep confirms to Us Weekly that her new ink is fake. The temporary tattoos are for an upcoming movie rol
In the past, Bilson has said she encouraged a friend to get a tattoo, but said she wouldn’t get one herself. “One of my really good friends — she turned 30 and always wanted a tattoo, so I made her do it!” The To Do List star told Just Jared in 2009. It’s not the pain but the permanence of getting inked that turns Bilson off, she explained. “I don’t have any. I haven’t slept in the same thing for two years straight, so that’s how I can’t get one.”
Rachel was spotted a airport recently, sporting four different colored stars on her neck. It’s not known yet if the tattoo is real or if it’s for a new movie role.
Neck tattoos are not known for being subtle.
And Heart Of Dixie star Rachel Bilson, 31, certainly stood out when she was spotted arriving at Los Angeles Airport on Tuesday with FOUR colorful star designs on her neck.
The actress was dressed very casually for her arrival but the stars were clearly visible on the right side of her neck as she waited outside the airport.
The blue, pink and yellow/green inkings, all varied in size and they could of course be fake for some forthcoming role that Rachel is doing.
They certainly seem a little out of character for the raven-haired star who is usually very conservative and classic with both her style and fashion sense.